Well Woman Clinic - Digestive Health
Thursday April 14th
6.00pm – 8.00pm
5 Regent St, Cheltenham
Join us for an evening of:
‘Free From’ nibbles
To help you understand and take control of your digestive health.
With special guest Marc Fowler from Riverford Organics
FREE PRIZE DRAW!
£5.00 entrance contribution
All profits will be donated to Vision 21
Be kind to the environment – bring a mug
(and a cushion if you want to get comfy!)
WORK SHOP 1
Experience a ‘Free From’ tasting session with author of ‘The Digest Ease Cook Book & Lifestyle Plan’ Karen Maidment. Learn how to:
- Identify the food Villians that cause digestive discomfort
- Quickly and easily create deliciously healthy snacks
Create sweet treats that are not naughty…just nice!
WORK SHOP 2
Learn to use Movement as Medicine from movement specialist Adrian Stokes so that you can:
Free up diet-resulting colon stagnation
- Improve bowel regularity
- Improved Digestion and Detoxification through movement and breathing techniques
- Fascilitate the natural body pump.
WORK SHOP 3
Attend a Traditional Acupuncture tongue profiling session with Five Element acupuncturist Kate Tenney and receive:
- An introduction to Chinese dietary therapy and the five flavours
- Chinese understanding of sugar cravings and how to manage them
- Dietary advice to improve digestion based on your unique constitution